National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) invited applications for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Typist. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2017.
Advertisement Details: Advt. No.11/2017(Admn.A/A5/2016/89)
- Last date for submission of Application– 15 July 2017
NIRDPR Vacancy Details
- Upper Division Clerk – 04 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk/Typist- 17 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UDC, LDC/Typist Posts
- UDC– Graduate from recognized University
- LDC/Typist- 12th class or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board or University; A typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on manual typewriter.) OR A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- UDC- 35 years
- LDC/Typist - Between 18 and 27 years
How to Apply for NIRDPR, UDC, LDC/Typist Posts
Interested candidates can apply online up to 15 July 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of online submitted application for future reference.
Scroll down for more jobs