Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) invited applications for the post of Senior Resident. Interested Candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 17 June 2017.
Date of walk-in-interview – 17 June 2017
Tata Memorial Centre Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident (Surgical Oncology) – 02 Posts
- Senior Resident (Medical Oncology) – 02 Posts
- Senior Resident (Pathology) – 02 Posts
- Senior Resident (Anesthesia) – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Posts
- Senior Resident (Surgical Oncology) – M.S./ DNB (General Surgery) recognized by MCI.
- Senior Resident (Medical Oncology) – M.D. / D.N.B. in Medicine / Pediatrics recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Senior Resident (Pathology) – M.D. / D.N.B. (Pathology) or equivalent postgraduate degree in Pathology recognized by MCI.
- Senior Resident (Anesthesia) – M.D./ D.N.B. (Anesthesia) or (equivalent postgraduate degree in Anesthesiology) recognized by MCI.
How to apply for Tata Memorial Centre, Senior Resident Posts
Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 17 June 2017 at Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Aganampudi, APIIC Industrial Park, Next to Varun Motors, Aganampudi, Visakhapatnam – 530053 between 11.00 a.m. & 01.00 p.m. Candidates are required to bring Bio-data, recent passport size photograph, Photo copy of PANCARD, original certificates, experience certificate and one set of attested copies of all certificates.