University of Hyderabad invited applications for the post of Junior Engineer. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 19 June 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission- 19 June 2017
University of Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer (Civil)– 02 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)- 03 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil)– Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute Or Three-year Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) - Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. Or Three-year Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Application Fee for Junior Engineer Posts
- General- Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable)
- SC/ST/PwD/women – Rs. 300/-(non-refundable)
How to apply for University of Hyderabad, Junior Engineer Posts
Eligible candidates can apply by online mode up to 19 June 2017. Candidates are required to submit hard copy of application with relevant enclosures to The Registrar University of Hyderabad Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Central University P.O. Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500 046, Telangana, India. Candidates are required to mention the name of post at the top of envelope.