West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBCSSC) invited applications for the post of Headmaster and Headmistress in Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools. Interested Candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 27 June 2017.
- Commencement of Online Registration for Submitting Applications – 13 June 2017
- Closing date for Submitting Applications through Website – 27 June 2017
- Last date for deposit of fee by the candidate- 30 June 2017
WBCSSC Vacancy Details
Total Headmaster/Headmistress – 1749 Posts
- Eastern Region- 431 Posts
- Northern Region – 333 Posts
- Southern Region- 304 Posts
- Western Region – 417 Posts
- South-Eastern Region- 264 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Headmaster / Headmistress Posts
Master's Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks at the Post Graduate Level, with degree in Bachelor of Teaching/Bachelor of Education/Post Graduate Basic Training from any recognized University or any training recognized by the State Government as equivalent to Bachelor of Teaching / Bachelor of Education / Post-Graduate Basic Training from a Teachers' Training Institution duly recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) in the relevant academic session.
Age Limit- upto 55 years
How to apply for WBCSSC, Headmaster / Headmistress Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online from 13 June 2017 to 27 June 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of finally submitted online application and fee receipt for future reference.
Scroll down for more Jobs