Recently, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has published the result of WBJEE 2018 test. After checking the result of WBJEE 2018, candidates are now very confused about their admission in different government and self-financed institutions in the state of West Bengal. The first priority of students is always to study their favorite branch in top government colleges.
After publishing WBJEE 2018 result, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board is now providing the facility to candidates to check the opening and closing rank of different colleges of last two years (i.e., 2016 and 2017). Students can check the opening and closing rank of their favorite engineering stream and colleges. In order to check the opening and closing rank, students need to follow the steps given below:
1. Visit the official website i.e., wbjeeb.nic.in.
2. Click on the link “Opening and Closing Rank”. After clicking on the link, students will get the page looks like the image given below:
3. In this page, you will have to select all the required details like year, round number, exam type, institute name and branch name.
Suppose, any student want to check the opening and closing rank of Information Technology branch in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal of last year i.e., 2017. Then, he/she will have to select the following criteria:
4. After selecting all the desired information from the dropdown list, students need to click on the “Submit” button.
5. Thereafter, students will get the opening and closing rank of the desired engineering branch and engineering college. The candidates can view the opening and closing rank for any category namely OP, OPPH, SC, SCPH, ST, STPH, OBC-A, OBC-A(PwD), OBC-B, OBC-B(PwD) and TFW.
WBJEE 2018 Counselling:
The online registration for the actual e-counselling for WBJEE 2018 will begin tentatively from the first week of June. Before starting the actual counselling for candidates of WBJEE 2018 and JEE Main 2018, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has setup a total of 33 “Mock Counselling Centers” to make students understand about the choice-filling and e-counselling process between May 28 to June 2 (including weekend). Students who have any doubt related to e-counselling process can visit these centers between 11.00 am and 5:00 pm and can clear all their doubts.
Pick the right college for your Engineering