Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) Job Notification: Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) has invited applications for the Project Director post. Interested persons can apply for Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 30 April 2020.
The project will embed digital technology within the intervention framework for effective and scalable behaviour change interventions among patients and families and will also evaluate social network, positive deviance, design thinking and nudge approaches in bringing about improved successful treatment outcomes.
- ClosingDate for offline submission of Application: 30 April 2020
Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) Project Director Vacancy Details
- Project Director: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Director Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Advanced master degree in psychology/sociology/program management/rural development, with more than 15 years of public health experience in a leadership position managing health programs, and commendable experience in leading multistate projects.
- Experience managing, designing, implementing, and evaluating national level projects
- Technical/clinical expertise and/or program management skills in health-related projects, with a strong preference for candidates with experience integrating the two.
- Strong preference for candidates with expertise/experience in health systems strengthening, integrated health service delivery
- Demonstrated diplomatic, management, and communication skills to liaise and advocate with governments, donors, thought leaders, and other key stakeholders including other implementing agencies.
- Proven ability to write technical reports and program documents, and deliver presentations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to communicate cross-culturally.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates please apply using the prescribed KHPT Application Format with a covering letter and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates can download the format by clicking on ‘Application Form’ or visit www.khpt.org to download the format. The application should reach on or before 30 April 2020.