Nalanda University Job Notification: Nalanda University has invited applications for the Administrative Officer and Assistant Registrar posts. Interested persons can apply for Nalanda University Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 11 May 2020.
The Nalanda University reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates who are found suitable for being considered by the Screening Committee. Recommendation of the selection committee will be final.
- ClosingDate for offline submission of Application: 11 May 2020
Nalanda University Administrative Officer and Assistant Registrar Vacancy Details
- Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Administrative Officer and Assistant Registrar Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Administrative Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 55% marks or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute. At least five years experience in the related field of Hospitality, Administration, and General Supervision/Management. Exceptional English speaking skills. Ability to competently interact with a culturally and ethically diverse pollution of students, faculty and staff.
- Assistant Registrar: Master degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent along with a good academic record. Minimum 5 years professional experience in University/educational or research institution with proven administrative capabilities or equivalent administrative experience in one or more of the following: Administration/ admissions/ examination/ establishment/ procurement/performance management system/training and development/welfare (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counseling), legal campus/estate or material management/stores. Exceptional English speaking skills.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested persons can apply for Nalanda University Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 11 May 2020.No Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) will be given to the shortlisted candidates for appearing in the interview for the above posts. Persons are advised to carefully fill in all relevant fields provided in the Application Proforma duly preferably typed in or neatly hand written and provide all relevant information pertaining to qualification, experience details, etc.