National Health Mission (NHM). Kozhikode invited applications for recruitment to 09 posts of Medical Officers. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format and be ready for a Written Test followed by an Interview on 17 June 2017.
Date of Written Test/ Interview: 17 June 2017
NHM, Arogyakeralm Kozhikode, Vacancy Details:
Total Posts : 09
- Medical Officer (Homeo) : 02 Posts
- Medical Officer (Unani) : 03 Posts
- Lady Heath Visitor : 01 Post
- Accountant (RNTP) : 01 Post
- TB Health Visitor (RNTCP) : 01 Post
- STLS (RNTCP) : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for, NHM, Arogyakeralm Kozhikode Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Medical Officer (Homeo) : BHMS with Travancore Cochin Council Registration
- Medical Officer (Unani) : BUMS with Travancore Cochin Council Registration
- Lady Heath Visitor : LHI Training Course
- Accountant (RNTP) : Commerce graduate with 4-5 years experience in accounts
- TB Health Visitor (RNTCP) : Intermediate in Science and experience of working as MPW/ LHV/ ANM or Tuberculosis health visitor recognized course.
- STLS (RNTCP) : 10+2 in Science with DMLT or its equivalent 2. Must be in possession of permanent driving License for two wheelers.
For more details please refer to the official notification below.
Selection Process for, NHM, Arogyakeralm Kozhikode Posts
The selections for these posts will be made through Written Test, interviews and past academic performances.
How to Apply for, NHM, Arogyakeralm Kozhikode Posts
Interested candidates meeting above eligibility criteria may report at the venue of examination on 17 June 2017 ,9 am along with original certificates to prove age, Qualification and experience along with its copies. Registration will be closed by 10 am which will be followed by written examination on the same day. The date of interview for the Shortlisted candidates will be informed later.
More Jobs 2017
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams