Banaras Hindu University Jobs Notification: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invited applications for the post of Non-teaching and Teaching. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 June 2017.
- Last date for Online Application Fee payment- 19 June 2017
- Last Date for Application Forms PDF download – 21 June 2017
- Last Date of Application: 24 June 2017
Banaras Hindu University Vacancy Details
- Deputy Registrar - 06 Posts
- Assistant Registrar- 04 Posts
- Medical Superintendent- 01 Post
- Dy. Medical Superintendent (MM)- 02 Posts
- Medical Officer (MM)-01 Post
- Medical Officer-01 Post
- Research Officer-01 Post
- Staff Nurse-229 Posts
- Junior Clerk- 106 Posts
- Occupational Therapist-01 Post
- Pujari-01 Post
- Library Attendant-10 Posts
- Assistant Teacher (PGT) in Hindi-01 Post
- Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Social Studies-01 Post
- Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Music Instrumental-01 Post
- Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Urdu-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non-teaching Posts
- Dy. Medical Superintendent (MM)- MBBS recognized by MCI, MD/MS recognized by MCI in any clinical subject with 10 years administrative experience in a teaching hospital having minimum 500 beds
- Deputy Registrar- A Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade or B in the UGC seven point scale
- Assistant Registrar- Good academic record plus Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- Medical Officer (MM)- MBBS recognized by MCI, M.S./M.D. in General Medicine/General Surgery/Obs. & Gynaecology/ /Orthopaedics/ /Pathology .
- Medical Officer- M.S./M.D. in the relevant post in General Surgery/Orthopaedics/General Medicine/Pathology.
- Research Officer- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a Social Sciences /Humanities from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturer/Assistant Professor conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Junior Clerk- Second Class Graduate with at least six months of training on the use of Computer for Office Automation, Book keeping and word processing from a certified Institution or Second Class Graduate with Diploma in Computer recognized by AICTE.
- Staff Nurse- B.Sc. (Hons.) in (Nursing) from a recognised University or Institute OR Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognised University or Institute. OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) from recognised University or Institute.
- Occupational Therapist- Degree/Diploma in Occupational/Physio-Occupational Therapy.
- Pujari- Veda Madhyama or Karma Kanda Madhyama or equivalent qualification,
- Library Attendant-High School Pass
- Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Social Studies - Second Class Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with not less than 50% marks from a recognized University. b) B.Ed. or its equivalent degree duly approved by NCTE from a recognized University.
- Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Music Instrumental-Degree in Music from a recognized University.
- Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Urdu-Second Class Bachelor’s Degree with not less than 50% marks in aggregate including elective subjects and language with B.Ed. or its equivalent Degree duly recognized by NCTE from a recognized University.
Age Limit for Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ (including erstwhile Group ‘D) Posts
- Gen: 18-30 Years
- OBC: 18-33 Years
- SC/ST: 18-35 Years
Age Limit for Assistant Teacher (PGT) Job–40 Years
Age Limit for Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Urdu Job- 35 Years
How to Apply for the Banaras Hindu University Non Teaching Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Office of the Registrar Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar Houser, BHU, Varanasi -221005 (U.P.). Last date of receipt of application is 24 June 2017.
Click here for Detailed Notification