Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Mumbai (ONGC) invited applications for the post of Field Duty Medical Officer and Other. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 03 June 2017.
- Date of Walk-in Interview- 03 June 2017
ONGC Mumbai Vacancy Details
- Field Duty Medical Officers – 08 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer – 02 Posts
- Physician – 01 Post
- Radiologist– 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Field Duty Medical Officer and other Posts
- Field Duty Medical Officers, General Duty Medical Officer – MBBS
- Physician, Radiologist– Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma of one year or more in respective stream.
How to apply for ONGC Mumbai, Field Duty Medical Officer and other Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in interview on 03 June 2017 at 2nd Floor- Conference Hall, NBP Green Heights, Plot No C-69, Opposite MCA, Bandra–Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai–40005. Candidates are required to bring all the documents copies and their originals at the time of Interview.