Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL), Visakhapatnam Steel Plant Jobs Notification: RINL-VSP invited applications for 736 Junior Trainees & Filed Assistant posts. The eligible candidates can apply online through official website latest by 21 June 2017.
Rectt. Advt. No. 03/2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 21 June 2017
RINL-VSP Vacancy Details
Junior Trainee - 645 posts
- Mechanical – 344 posts
- Electrical – 203 posts
- Metallurgy – 98 posts
Field Assistant Trainee – 91 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Trainees & Filed Assistant Posts
- Junior Trainee (Mechanical)- Matric/SSC + Full time ITI/Diploma in Engineering. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Junior Trainee (Electrical)- Matric/SSC + Full time ITI/Diploma in Engineering. Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Junior Trainee (Metallurgy)- Matric/SSC + Full time ITI/Diploma in Engineering. Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering.
- Field Assistant Trainee – Matric /SSC from a recognized Board.
Age Limits (as on 01 March 2017)
For all posts – Max. 27 years
For UR/OBC – Rs.300/-
Written Test will be conducted on General Aptitude (including knowledge in English and Telugu). Test papers will be set in bilingual in English and Telugu. Candidates shortlisted based on performance in written test will be called for Certificate Verification followed by Physical test.
- Selection will be through Written Test, Certificate Verification & Physical Test for other than PWD candidates and through Written Test & Certificate Verification for PWD candidates.
- Candidates will have to appear for the written test at their own cost. Written test will be conducted at test centre(s) in Andhra Pradesh.
- Likely date for Written Test is 9th July 2017 (Afternoon).
How to Apply for Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited- Visakhapatnam Steel Plant Junior Trainees & Filed Assistant Posts 2017
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website www.vizagsteel.com or the link given below. The last date for submission of online application is 21 June 2017.