APPSC Group 1 Result 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the result of Group – I Services (General Recruitment). All candidates who have appeared in the APPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam on 26 May 2019 can check the result on APPSC Official website. A PDF has been made containing the roll numbers of all qualified candidates.
APPSC Group 1 Result PDF Link is also given below. Candidates can check the roll numbers of all shortlisted candidates through the link. “The results are subject to outcome of final judgement of Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh in WP No.13705/2019”.
A total of 8361 candidates are qualified in the prelims exam.Qualified candidates will now have to appear for APPSC Group 1 Mains Exam. APPSC Group 1 Mains Exam will be held on 12 December and 23 December 2019.
APPSC Group 1 Cut-off Marks:
The cut-off marks of APPSC Group 1 exam are 90.42. APPSC Group 1 exam was held in offline mode for 2 hours 30 minutes. There were 150 questions and the total marks were 240.
APPSC Group 1 Marks for all candidates
APPSC has also released the marks in APPSC 1 Screening Test. All those candidates who had appeared in the exam can download their marks by providing their USER ID and PASSWORD through the link. Also, the list of rejected candidates for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Screening Test is given below:
APPSC Phase 1 selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the Main Written examination (Conventional) followed by oral test (Interview)
How to Download APPSC Group 1 Result 2019
- Go to APPSC official site of APPSC at psc.ap.gov.in.
- Click on “ Results for Screening Test Group- I Services-Notification No.27/2018 - (Published on 01/11/2019) - Click Here”
- A new window will open where you need to click on “Results of qualified candidates for Mains - Group- I Services-Notification No.27/2018”
- A PDF file will open where candidates can check the roll numbers of selected candidates.
- Download the PDF and take a hard copy for further use.
APPSC had conducted the Group-I Services exam for the recruitment of various posts such as Deputy Collector, Asst. Treasury Officer, Regional Transport Officers etc. in Andhra Pradesh. A total of 169 vacancies were announced for 2019 recruitment.