CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute (CSIR-NBRI) invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Project Scientist, Research Associate & JRF. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 13 & 14 July 2017.
- Date of Walk-In-Interview – 13 & 14 July 2017
CSIR-NBRI Vacancy Details
- Project Scientist
- Research Associate
- JRF (Project)/ PA Level II
Eligibility Criteria for Project Scientist, Research Associate & JRF Posts
- Project Scientist - Ph.D. in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Botany/ Life Science / Biological Science with a uniformly outstanding academic record and clear potential for high-quality R&D work.
- Research Associate - Ph.D. in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Botany/ Life Science / Biological Science /Bioinformatics/ Genetics/ Microbiology.
- JRF (Project)/ PA Level II - For JRF: M.Sc. in Biotechnology /Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Botany/ Plant Molecular Biology with CSIR/UGC/ICMR/ ICAR/DBT NET-JRF/LS/GATE qualifications; For PA II: M.Sc. (55%) in one of the above subjects.
- Project Scientist – 40 years
- Research Associate - 35 years
- JRF (Project)/ PA Level II - 30 years
How to Apply for Project Scientist, Research Associate & JRF Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 13 to 14 July 2017 along with required documents.
Scroll Down for More Jobs
DRDO DRDE Recruitment 2017, Apply for 7 Vacancies of JRF, Research Associate and Other
ICAR NIVEDI Recruitment 2017, 15 Vacancies for JRF, SRF, Project Fellow and Other Posts