High Court of Jammu & Kashmir invited applications for the post of Junior Assistant and Steno Typist. Interested Candidates can apply on or before 15 June 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 15 June 2017
High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Ltd Details Steno Typist – 48 Posts
- Steno Typist – 30 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 134 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 67 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant & Steno Typist Posts
- Steno Typist – Graduate or equivalent from any recognized University; Diploma in Shorthand and typewriting from a recognized lnstitute, having speed of 60 W.P.M in Shorthand and 30 W.P.M in typing on computer key Board.
- Junior Assistant – Graduation from a recognized University, and Six months certificate course in computer application.
Age Limit- Should not be below 18 Years and above 40 years
Application Fee for Junior Assistant & Steno Typist Posts
Application Fee – Rs. 200/-
How to apply for High Court of Jammu & Kashmir, Junior Assistant & Steno Typist Posts
Interested candidates can send duly filled in application along with the requisite documents and demand draft to the office of Concerned Principal District and Sessions Judge on or before 15 June 2017. Candidates who are eligible for applying for more than one post are required to apply on the prescribed application form separately for each post.
Scroll down for more jobs