The previous year papers of IAS Exam play a crucial role in IAS preparation as it gives an idea of the pattern of asking questions in UPSC IAS Exam. The IAS aspirants must go through the previously asked questions of IAS Exam and they should draft out their IAS preparation strategy accordingly.
However, it is very difficult to analyse any specific pattern of IAS Exam because every year UPSC dares to surprise the IAS aspirants with its varied pattern. But the IAS aspirants should develop an analogy of its own on the pattern of UPSC IAS Exam by going through the previous year question papers of IAS Exam. Here we have provided the Essay Paper of UPSC IAS Mains Exam 2017, go through it.
UPSC Mains Exam 2017 Essay Paper
Write Two Essays, choosing ONE from each of the Sections A and B, in about 1000-1200 word each. 125×2= 250 marks
1. Farming has lost the ability to be a source of subsistence for majority of farmers in India.
2. Impact of the new economic measures on fiscal ties between the union and states in India
3. Destiny of a nation is shaped in its classrooms.
1. Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.
2. Fulfilment of 'new women' in India a myth.
3. We may brave human laws but cannot resist natural laws.
4. 'Social Media' is inherently a selfish medium.