ICMR-National Institute of Pathology Job Notification: ICMR-National Institute of Pathology (NIP) invited applications for the post of Scientist & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 July 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 21 July 2017
ICMR-National Institute of Pathology Vacancy Details
- Scientist C: 01 Post
- Assistant (Multipurpose): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Statistics): 01 Post
- Technician C(Lab Technician): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist & Other Posts Job
- Scientist C: Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS) with one year R &D/teaching experience or Postgraduate diploma in medical subjects with two years R/D/teaching experience in the requied subjects from recognized university. OR MBBS degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized University with 4 years R/D/Teaching experience in the required subjects after MBBS Degree.
- Assistant (Multipurpose): Three years University Degree from recognized University.
- Technical Assistant (Statistics): Three years graduate Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics from a recognized University with 5 years experience. OR Three years Graduate degree in Mathematics/Statistics from a recognized University with Diploma in the relevant subjects and 3 years experience in a Govt. recognized Institute/Organisation.
- Technician C(Lab Technician): 10+2 with Science subjects or equivalent from a recognized board with one year diploma in medical laboratory technology (DMLT) or relevant subject from Govt. Recognised Organisations/ Institute/ Medical College and One year experience in recognized Institute. OR 10+2 with Science subjects with two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) or relevant subject.
- Scientist C: 40 years
- Assistant (Multipurpose), Technician C(Lab Technician): 28 years
- Technical Assistant (Statistics): 30 years
How to Apply for the ICMR-National Institute of Pathology Scientist & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director, National Institute of Pathology (Indian Council of Medical Research), Safdarjung Hospital, Campus, Post Box No. 4909, New delhi- 110029 on or before 21 July 2017.