IIT Patna Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology, Patna has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Junior Accountant, Medical Officer, Junior Engineer and Other. All the candidates who are interested for these jobs can apply by the prescribed format on or before 23 December 2019.
- Closing date for offline application: 23 December 2019
Indian Institute of Technology, Patna Vacancy Details:
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar (Audit): 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Junior Superintendent: 01 Post
- Junior Accountant: 05 Posts
- Superintending Engineer: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer: 04 Posts
- Senior Library Information Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Technical Superintendent: 07 Posts
- Public Relation Officer: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Junior Accountant and Other Posts:
- Deputy Registrar: Master of Commerce (M.Com.)/MBA (Finance)/Chartered Accountant degree with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Assistant Registrar (Audit): Post Graduate degree in Commerce/ MBA (Finance)/CA with at least of 55% marks.
- Assistant Registrar: Master’s degree in any discipline with 06 years of post-qualification experience in relevant fields.
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree from an Indian Medical Council (IMC) recognized University/Institute with three years of post-qualification experience in a large Multispecialty Hospital.
- Junior Superintendent: Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent in any discipline with relevant experience of four years in the field of administration/ academic administration after the and qualifying degree.
- Junior Accountant: Bachelor's degree (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent in Commerce with 02 years relevant experience after the qualifying degree and having working knowledge of accounting software OR Master's degree in Commerce with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average and having working knowledge of accounting software.
- Superintending Engineer: Tech./B.E. degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Junior Engineer: B.Tech./B.E. in Electrical/Civil Engineering with minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university. Applicants with integrated M.Tech/ M.E. degree in Civil Engineering OR 03 years of Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering.
- Senior Library Information Assistant: Bachelor of Library Science (Lib.) or Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib. Info. Sc.) or equivalent degree with 04 years’ post-qualification experience.
- Junior Technical Superintendent: E./B.Tech/M.Sc./MS in Chemistry/Physics/Material Science degree from any recognized university/Institutions.
- Public Relation Officer: Master's degree in Journalism & Mass Communication/ Public Relations with at least five years of relevant experience OR Post Graduate Degree in English & Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/Public Relations with at least 55% marks in both from a recognized University / Institute and at least five years of relevant experience.
Read Also: Top 5 of the day–25 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Application Form PDF
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology, Patna Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates need to submit their filled application form along with self-attested copies of certificates of qualification, experience and supporting documents to Deputy Registrar (Administration), Indian Institute of Technology, Patna – 801106 (Bihar) latest by 23 December 2019.
India Post Recruitment 2019 in Maharashtra, 3650 Gramin Dak Sewak (GDS) Notified, Apply Online @appost.in
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2019: 463 Vacancies Notified for Asst Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts
West Bengal (WB) Police Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 125 Staff Officer-cum-Instructor Posts