Indian Navy is hiring unmarried candidates for Short Service Commission to the post of Pilot/ Air Traffic Controller. Interested Candidates can apply for the post latest by 31 March 2017.
Under Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, there are 02 Posts for Air Traffic Controller/Pilot. The eligibility criteria for the post are as below.
Candidates who have passed Engineering or are in the final year of Engineering Course (with Physics and Maths in Standard) in any discipline from a recognized university. Educational institute with 60% marks until 5th/7th semester, in regular/integrated course respectively. For Applying Air Traffic Controller/Pilot candidate should have 60% Marks in X and XII.
Interested or eligible candidates can apply for the post latest by 31 March 2017.First, Candidate have to register on the official site. Candidates have to ensure that the all information should be correct. All relevant documents and a recent size photograph should be scanned in original in JPG/FIITT for attaching the same while filling up the application. Candidates are required to take a print of the application form for future reference.
- Opening Date of Submission of Application: 11 March 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 31 March 2017
- ATC- Born between 02 Jan 1993 and 01 Jan 1997, For both Male and Female
- Pilot (MR)-Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1999; both dates inclusive, For both Male and Female
- Pilot (other than MR)-Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1999; both dates inclusive, For Male only.
- Eye Sight- Distant Vision 6/6, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be colour blind/night blind.
- Height- 162.5 cms With correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.
- Eye Sight- Distant Vision 6/9, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be colour blind/night blind.
- Height- Male – 157 cms Female – 152 cms With correlated weight, as per age and height.
Tattoo- Permanent Body Tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. For other Candidates permanent tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand.For more information kindly visit the official site www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Pilot/Air Traffic Controller- 02Posts
Short listed candidates will be called for an Interview between 17 Jun to 17 Aug at Bangalore For Pilot. For ATC, interview will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Vishakhapatnam. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS. The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days). No compensation will be paid in respect on any injury sustained at the time of SSB Tests.