IIT JEE Exam is a national level entrance examination for engineering. It is held in two tiers - JEE Main and JEE Advanced, to give admission to IITs, NITs and various others prestigious engineering institutions.
The JEE Main Solved Physics Sample Paper Set-XI in this article consists of 30 questions from Physics. Each question is very important from examination point of view and has been designed by Subject Experts at Jagranjosh.
Importance of Sample Paper
Practicing sample papers and previous years’ question papers help in assessing your preparation and time management. It will also help in increasing your marks in examination.
Few questions from the sample paper are given below:
1. 70 calories of heat are required to raise the temperature of 2 moles of an ideal gas at constant pressure from 30oC to 35oC. The amount of heat required in calories
to raise the temperature of the same gas through the same range (30o to 35oC) at constant volume is
2. Two vessels having equal volume contain molecular hydrogen at one atmosphere and helium at two atmosphere pressure respectively. If both samples are at the
same temperature the mean velocity of hydrogen molecule is
(a) equal to that of helium
(b) twice that of helium
(c) half that of helium
(d) √2 times that of helium
3. Electric lines of forces about a negative point charge are
(a) circular, anti-clockwise
(b) circular, clockwise
(c) radial, inward
(d) radial, outward
4. Five capacitors 10 mF capacity each are connected to a D. C. potential of 100 volts as shown in figure. The equivalent capacitance between the points A and B will be
(a) 40 μF
(b) 20 μF
(c) 30 μF
(d) 10 μF
5. For the circuit shown, which of the following statements is true?
(a) With S1 closed, V1 = 15 V, V2 = 20 V
(b) With S3 closed, V1 = V2 = 25 V
(c) With S1 and S2 closed, V1 = V2 = 0
(d) none of these
Hints and Solutions
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.