Microwave Tube Research & Development Centre (MTRDC), Ministry of Defence Job Notification: Microwave Tube Research & Development Centre (MTRDC), Ministry of Defence invited applications for the post of RA & JRF. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 30 June 2017 and 01 July 2017.
- Date of Interview for Research Associate: 30 June 2017
- Date of Interview for Junior Research Associate: 01 July 2017
MTRDC, Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details
- Research Associate: 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for RA & JRF Posts
- Research Associate: Ph.D or equivalent degree in Physics on a Topic related to Microwave Engineering OR having 3 (Three) years of Research, Teaching and Design & Development experience preferable in Microwave Engineering area after ME/M.Tech in Microwave Engineering with at least one research paper in Science Citation indexed (SCI) journal.
- Junior Research Fellow: Post graduate degree (M.Sc or equivalent) in Computer Science with first division with NET qualification. OR Graduation degree in professional course in (B.E/B.Tech) in Computer Science in First Division with NET/GATE qualification. OR Post graduate degree in professional course (M.E/M.Tech) in Computer Science in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
Age not exceeding 35 & 28 years for RA & JRF.
How to Apply for the MTRDC, Ministry of Defence RA & JRF Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 30 June 2017 and 01 July 2017.