National Council for Cooperative Training (NCCT) invited applications for the post of MTS and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 13 June 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 13 June 2017
NCCT Vacancy Details
- Library and Information Assistant– 01 Post
- Building Overseer cum Caretaker- 01 Post
- Junior Stenographer (English)-02 Posts
- Junior Stenographer (Hindi)- 01 post
- Driver -02 Posts
- LDC – 01 Post
- MTS – 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MTS and Other Posts
- Library and Information Assistant - Degree from a recognized university/ institution and Degree in Library Science from a recognized University/ institution.
- Building Overseer cum Caretaker - Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Junior Stenographer (English)- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ institution; one year certificate/ diploma in English shorthand with speed of 80 w.p.m. and 40 w.p.m. in typing
- Junior Stenographer (Hindi) - Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ equivalent; one year certificate/ diploma in Hindi shorthand with speed of 80 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. in typing.
- Lower Division Clerk- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ equivalent and at least six month’s certificate course in computer training; minimum typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Staff Car Driver- Matriculation or 10th passed; He should posses a commercial license of driving, issued by a Government Authority.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ institution and have working experience of various tasks.
Application Fee for MTS and Other Posts
- Application Fee – Rs. 350/-
How to apply for NCCT, MTS and Other Posts
Interested candidates can apply online by 13 June 2017. Person wish to apply for more than one post should submit application separately for each post along with the prescribed fee. Candidates are advised to take a print out of online submitted application for future reference.
Scroll down for more jobs