Station Workshop EME Kirkee Jobs Notification: Station Workshop EME Kirkee invited applications for the post of Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 21 days (09 June 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Last Date of Application: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Station Workshop EME Kirkee Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk -01 Post
- Steno-01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff-03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MTS and Other Posts Job
- Lower Division Clerk -12th class pass from recognized Board or University. Minimum typing speed 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi
- Steno-12th class pass from recognized Board or University. Skill test norms: Dictation 10 mts @ 80 words per minute, Transcription : 50 mts (English) and 65 mts (Hindi) (on computer)
- Multi Tasking Staff-Matriculation pass from recognized Board or equivalent. Conversant with the duties of the respective trades with one year’s experience in the trade.
Age Limit for MTS and Other Posts Job
Gen: 18-25 years
SC/ST: 18-30 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Station Workshop EME Kirkee MTS and Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Station Workshop EME Kirkee PIN 900462, C/o 56 APO. Last date of receipt of application is within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.