Department of Microbiology, Punjab University invited application for the recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate and Laboratory Attendant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 July 2017 and can come for the walk-in interview on 31 July 2017.
- Closing date for receipt of application: 28 July 2017
- Date for walk-in interview: 31 July 2017
Department of Microbiology Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow& Other Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: Candidates should possess M. Sc. degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Microbial Biotechnology with at least 55% marks and NET or NET (LS) qualified.
- Research Associate: Ph. D. degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Microbial Biotechnology having experience in Biorefinery/ Biotechnology of Biomass conversion/ Fermentation Technology of ethanol production as evident from published papers/thesis.
- Laboratory Attendant: 10+2 in Science or 10th Pass in Second Division with 2 years working experience in a Laboratory.
Junior Research Fellow: Upper age limit for the post is 28 years.
Research Associate, Laboratory Attendant: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
How to Apply for Punjab University, Chandigarh Junior Research Fellow& Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents through the proper channel on or before 28 July 2017 and candidates can come for the walk-in interview on 31 July 2017 at the Office of the Chairperson Department of Microbiology, Punjab University, Sec-25, Chandigarh at 3.00 PM.