Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam invited applications for recruitment to the post of Civilian Motor Driver (OG). Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format before 30 November 2013. The Eastern Naval Command of the Indian Navy is one of its three major formations. It utilizes Visakhapatnam as its headquarters, and has bases there and at Kolkata. It is the first and the largest naval command in India.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 30 November 2013
• Name of the Post: Civilian Motor Driver (OG)
• Total No. of Vacancies: 35
• Candidate’s age should be between 18-25 years as on 31 July 2013.
• Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
• Candidate must possess 10th class or equivalent from a recognized Board.
• Candidate must possess a valid Driving License for Heavy Motor Vehicles.
• Candidate must be 1 year practical experience in Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving.
Pay Scale: (PB-1) Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam/ interview/skill test.
How to Apply
• Interested Candidates are required to apply in prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Fill the form, affix photo, attach copies of age, caste, educational, technical and experience certificates and must be sent to the Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CRC), Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, Naval Base, Arjun Block, 2nd Floor, Visakhapatnam - 530 014 (Andhra Pradesh) before 30 November 2013.
• The envelope must be superscribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____”, and CATEGORY “__” (i.e. SC/ST/OBC/UR/Ex- Serviceman).