NCERT Exemplar Problems and Solution eBook for CBSE Class 10 Mathematics: Chapter 11 – Area Related to Circles is available for download in this article.
Importance of NCERT Exemplar Problems and Solution in CBSE board examinations:
Some questions in CBSE board paper 2016 were taken from NCERT exemplar books. These questions were considered as tough.
To solved NCERT exemplar questions one needs deep understating of the subject or the chapter.
It might be possible that in CBSE Class 10 Board exam 2017, questions from NCERT exemplar may be asked. Due to this reason jagranjosh has provided NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Problems and Solutions in PDF format.
Few important features of Exemplar books:
• NCERT Exemplar books have variety of questions from each chapter of Science and Maths
• Questions of NCERT Exemplar books are very important for CBSE Class 10 maths exam
• Questions of NCERT Exemplar books are very helpful to assess preparation level of the chapter or the subject
• NCERT Exemplar books very useful for competitive examinations like KVPY, NTSE, NSO etc.
Inside NCERT Exemplar for CBSE Class 10th Maths: Chapter 11 - Area Related to Circles
This chapter of NCERT Exemplar has:
• Short summary of the chapter
• Some solved sample questions
• 10 Multiple Choice Questions
• 14 Short Answer Type Questions with Reasoning
• 16 Short Answer Type Questions
• 20 Long Answer Type Questions
Keep visiting to get the Detailed Solution of Chapter – 11
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Board Exam 2018: Important Resources and preparation tips
NCERT Exemplar Solution for Class 10 Mathematics Chapter 13: Exercise 13.4
NCERT Exemplar Solution for Class 10 Mathematics Chapter 13: Exercise 13.3
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Board Exam 2018: Last minute preparation tips