The correction window for UPSEE 2018 is available now. The students who have already submitted their online application form for UPSEE 2018 can make correction in the application form wherever required before 5:00 pm till April 5, 2018. It is a one time opportunity and will not be provided again.
Central Admission Board (CAB) has already extended the last date to submit online application form for UPSEE 2018 which is March 30. Earlier, the last date to submit the online application form was March 15. Thus, the students who were not able to apply for UPSEE 2018 can apply now. But, the students should try to submit their online application form before 5:30 pm till March 30, 2018.
Steps to make corrections in UPSEE 2018 application from are given below:
- Go to the official website of UPSEE 2018 i.e., upsee.nic.in
- Click on the link “UPSEE 2018 Form Correction For UG, MCA (Integrated) & MBA (Integrated) Courses”.
- Enter the application number, password and security pin.
- Click on the Login button to submit the asked details.
UPSEE Application form corrections are allowed in following fields:
- Parent Domicile,
- Choice of Examination Centre,
- Mobile Number and
- Email Address
- After updation, the candidates should take a printout of the Revised Confirmation Page for future reference.
Candidates must be very careful while editing the application form as application form with mistakes, will be rejected by the UPTU/AKTU. So, to ensure that the form is submitted correctly eligible candidate are advised to thoroughly go through the confirmation page.
UPSEE Application form corrections are not allowed in following 5 fields:
- Father’s name,
- Mother’s name,
- Date of birth and
- Application number
About the Exam:
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is a state engineering entrance examination for degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges. It is regulated by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU).
Pick the right college for your Engineering