Bihar State Post Matric Scholarships 2018 for SC/ST/OBC Students
Bihar State government is inviting application from post-matric students who belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes of Bihar state. The students can apply in online mode only.
Bihar state post matric scholarships will be available soon for reserved category students i.e. SC/ST/OBC who have completed their class 10. Bihar State Post Matric Scholarship is provided for higher education of students belonging to these categories who have merit scores in Class 10th examination. The students applying for Bihar State Post Matric scholarships must belong to OBC/SC/ST category. The last date of application for Bihar State Post Matric Scholarship 2018 will be announced soon. The students can apply for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship in online mode only. Check here all about Bihar Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC students including eligibility criteria, application form, key dates and scholarship amount as mentioned below.
Before we get detailed information about Bihar Post Matric Scholarships 2018
Key features for Bihar Post Matric Scholarships for OBC/SC/ST –
Type of Scholarship – Government Scheme
Level – State Level only
Application Mode – Online application
Benefits – Students studying in class 11th, 12th and above including ITI, B.SC, B. Com., B. Tech, Medical courses at under graduation level will be provided financial help
Last date of application – To be announced soon
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Post Matric Scholarships 2018 –
- Students should be domicile of Bihar state
- They must have passed class 10 qualifying exam from national or state education board only
- They must have obtained minimum qualifying marks in the examination
- They must have reserved category certificate for SC/ST/OBC as issued by the respective authority
- They must be studying in an institute as recognised by central or state government
- Their family income should not be more than 2 lakh annually
How to Apply for Bihar Post Matric Scholarships 2018 –
Students can apply for the scholarships in online mode through the official link provided here and also check the step-by-step instructions to apply for Bihar Scholarships 2018 –
1. Click on the link provided below for Bihar Scholarship 2018
2. Students need to register as a ‘Fresh candidate’ before applying by clicking on ‘Student’s Registration Form’
3. They will require documents like Aadhaar Card, Class 10 enrolment number, Bank Passbook.
4. Students need to fill the following details –
- State of Domicile – Select Bihar
- Scholarship Category – Select Post Matric
- Name of student – Name as per the official documents
- Scheme Type – Select scholarship scheme
- Gender – 3 options are available i.e. Male/Female/Others
- Mobile Number – Enter your active mobile phone number
- E-mail – Enter a valid e-mail address
- Identification detail – Choose from Aadhaar or Bank account number
- Bank IFSC code – for transaction purpose
- Bank A/C number
- Bank name
5. After entering all the above-mentioned details, students need to enter the Captcha security code and click on ‘Register’
6. Students will receive an OTP on their mobile number as entered in registration number and they need to verify it
7. After verification, they will receive application id and password which they can use to log in and fill the application form
8. Moreover, only one application can be submitted by one student. The duplicate application will be rejected.
Note: Students have to provide their ‘Annual Family Income’ in the application form as per the Income Certificate issued by the concerned authority.
Click here for online application of Bihar Post Matric Scholarships 2018
Scholarship Scheme –
- Students will be provided financial assistance from April 1 of year admission
- The scholarship will cover the registration fee, tuition fee, games charges, union, library charges, magazine and other important fee/charges
- Also, students will be provided monthly maintenance
Selection Process for Bihar Post Matric Scholarships 2018 –
The students for Bihar Post Matric Scholarships will be selected as per the eligibility criteria only.