Bihar state post matric scholarships will be available soon for reserved category students i.e. SC/ST/OBC who have completed their class 10. Bihar State Post Matric Scholarship is provided for higher education of students belonging to these categories who have merit scores in Class 10th examination. The students applying for Bihar State Post Matric scholarships must belong to OBC/SC/ST category. The last date of application for Bihar State Post Matric Scholarship 2018 will be announced soon. The students can apply for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship in online mode only. Check here all about Bihar Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC students including eligibility criteria, application form, key dates and scholarship amount as mentioned below.
Before we get detailed information about Bihar Post Matric Scholarships 2018
Type of Scholarship – Government Scheme
Level – State Level only
Application Mode – Online application
Benefits – Students studying in class 11th, 12th and above including ITI, B.SC, B. Com., B. Tech, Medical courses at under graduation level will be provided financial help
Last date of application – To be announced soon
Students can apply for the scholarships in online mode through the official link provided here and also check the step-by-step instructions to apply for Bihar Scholarships 2018 –
1. Click on the link provided below for Bihar Scholarship 2018
2. Students need to register as a ‘Fresh candidate’ before applying by clicking on ‘Student’s Registration Form’
3. They will require documents like Aadhaar Card, Class 10 enrolment number, Bank Passbook.
4. Students need to fill the following details –
5. After entering all the above-mentioned details, students need to enter the Captcha security code and click on ‘Register’
6. Students will receive an OTP on their mobile number as entered in registration number and they need to verify it
7. After verification, they will receive application id and password which they can use to log in and fill the application form
8. Moreover, only one application can be submitted by one student. The duplicate application will be rejected.
Note: Students have to provide their ‘Annual Family Income’ in the application form as per the Income Certificate issued by the concerned authority.
Click here for online application of Bihar Post Matric Scholarships 2018
The students for Bihar Post Matric Scholarships will be selected as per the eligibility criteria only.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.