Do you want to study abroad after your class 10 and 12 CBSE exams

If you are a student of class 10 or 12 CBSE Board and want to study abroad after clearing your examinations then go through this article in Q & A format.

want to study abroad after your board exams
want to study abroad after your board exams

Many young students in the age group of 15-18 years nurture a dream to move to foreign lands to study further and settle down. Here, in India, the school system has two major parts, board examinations for classes 10 and 12, and most of the students want to fly off abroad right after either passing the class 10 or class 12 exam.

Here, we share with you few questions related to study options for students who wish to move abroad after their class 10 and 12 examinations.

Q 1. I have completed my schooling (Class 12) from CBSE board. Is it possible for me to go for undergraduate programme abroad?
A 1. Certainly! You can apply for undergraduate degree courses after completing your board exams.

Q 2. I am a class 9 student of CBSE Board. I want to pursue my further studies from Sydney, Australia after completing class10 in commerce with maths. I need your help regarding the same.
A 2. You have to score a minimum 60% marks in your class 10 board exam. After that, you can go for Certificate IV, also known as Foundation year. After this, you can go for Diploma level followed by 2nd-year entry into a Degree. On the other hand, you can select first-year entry soon after your foundation depending on the university in Sydney.

Career Counseling

Q 3. Can I get a visa for Canada after completing my class 12 from National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)?
A 3. You can apply easily with your grade 12 results from National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).

Q 4. I have appeared for my class 10 exams with computer science. The result is awaited. I want to study in Canada or Australia with engineering. Is it possible? If yes then please guide me.
A 4. You can get an entry into foundation year in Science & Engineering with your class 10 results which will lead you to the first year of an undergraduate degree in Engineering following which you can select your desired major once you finish your foundation.

Q 5. I have just appeared for my class 10 examination from CBSC. I want to go to International Christian University (ICU) Tokyo. Can I go there directly after clearing my examination?
A 5. International Christian University (ICU) Tokyo accepts Indian students who have been awarded All India Senior School Certificate by CBSE/Indian Certificate of Secondary Education.

Conclusion: We provide complete and comprehensive information and assistance to students who approach us with their queries. The students in the age group of 15-18 years are too young and inexperienced hence we strongly suggest that they complete their schooling and/or graduation right here in India and gain basic knowledge and experience before moving out.

Most suitable career options after class 12 science exams

Failed in your class 12 exams? Here are the course options for you

Related Categories

    Jagran Play
    खेलें हर किस्म के रोमांच से भरपूर गेम्स सिर्फ़ जागरण प्ले पर
    Jagran PlayJagran PlayJagran PlayJagran Play