Current Affairs is the critical sections of UPSC IAS Exam. It is critical because of its uncertainty and the common linkage it provides with other subjects. It is well known fact that the majority of questions asked in UPSC Civil Services Exam revolves around the current affairs of the national and international importance and outside the country. The social, political, economic, cultural, environmental issues of recent period having national and international importance are much crucial in terms of UPSC IAS Exam Preparation.
There are always a good number of questions asked from the Economic Survey each year in the IAS Prelims Exam Question Paper. SO we are presenting this e-book which contains quality questions on current affairs with relevant explanation. The explanations are designed so that they can explain the concept related to the questions.
A separate section is provided which contains a good number of questions from the latest Economic Survey 2015-16 with relevant and content rich explanation.
It is very complex task for the UPSC IAS aspirants to be more selective and pick important topics out of the bunch of recent events. For this, the UPSC aspirants must have a clear understanding of the pattern of UPSC IAS Exam and he/she must have gone through the Previous Year Question Papers. A clear understanding of the pattern of Civil Services IAS Exam gives an edge to save their precious time for other subjects also.
While studying the Current Affairs Sections for the UPSC IAS Exam, the aspirants should follow the chronology of the events. If an UPSC IAS aspirant is following the right chronology of the recent events then it is sure that he/she might be more benefitted than others who are picking Current Affairs topics randomly.
Here, for the convenience of UPSC IAS aspirants we have put our efforts to compile the Current Affairs Questions from December, 2015 to mid-July, 2016. It is an obvious question that why such questions are useful for the Preparation of UPSC IAS Prelims as well as IAS Mains Exam:
- Questions are fully based on the IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
- One of the most important aspects of these questions are the chronology, you will find a well defined sequence in the questions which will help aspirants to remember the events easily.
- We have provided enriched explanations followed by each questions which are quiet useful for the Preparations of UPSC IAS Mains Exam also and it also gives aspirants clue about the various dimensions of recent burning issues.
- The topics have been picked according to the syllabus and pattern of the UPSC IAS Prelims Exam.
- The various subjects like Science and Technology, Economy, Environment and Ecology, Government Policies and Programmes, Indian Polity, International relations, Foreign Policies etc have been covered in the questions.
- We have provided chapter-wise questions from Economic Survey 2015-16 separately in one place which are most important in terms of UPSC IAS Prelims Exam.