ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research Delhi (NIMR Delhi) Job Notification: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research Delhi (NIMR Delhi) has invited applications for the Research Assistant, MTS and Project Coordinator posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 08 January 2020.
- Walk-in-interview: 08 January 2020
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research Delhi (NIMR Delhi) Research Assistant, MTS and Project Coordinator Vacancy Details
- Project Coordinator: 01 Post
- Research Assistant: 02 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 02 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 30 December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Research Assistant, MTS and Project Coordinator Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Project Coordinator: Post graduate in Life Science, with three year or more research experience in field of clinical research/biotechnology/Molecular Biology. Experience of dealing with clinical trials is desired. Age Limit: Up to 35 years.
- Research Assistant: Graduate in Science from any recognized university with three years work experience from recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject. Age Limit: Up to 30 years.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: High School or equivalent with three years experience in laboratory work in health related projects. Age Limit: Up to 25 years.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 08 January 2020. Interested persons may appear for a Walk-in-Interview together with their complete Resume with one recent photograph and photocopies of the certificates/testimonials and the originals for verification before the Selection Committee on following date & time at National Institute of Malaria Research, Sec-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077. No objection certificate (NOC) is necessary in the case of persons serving in Central/State Government/Autonomous Bodies/PSUs. No Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) will be admissible for attending the interview.