Ministry of Women and Child Development Job Notification: Ministry of Women and Child Development has invited applications for the Project Manager posts. Interested candidates can apply for Ministry of Women and Child Development Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 21 January 2020.
- Closing Date of Offline Application: 21 January 2020
Ministry of Women and Child Development Project Manager Vacancy Details
- Project Manager: 06 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 30 December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Project Manager Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Post graduate degree in social work/Public Health from a recognized institute.
- At least 5 years' post qualification work experience in implementation of health/nutrition programmes
- in one or all of the following: doc., data analysis, and training.
- Excellent commun., writing and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent oral and written comm. skills in English.
- Age Limit: Should be below 55 years.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Ministry of Women and Child Development Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 21 January 2020. Application from eligible candidates for the aforesaid positions is invited In the enclosed Performa (Annexure-ll) along with self-attested copies of the certificates/mark sheet of essential qualification and experience. The application form may be addressed to Shri Sanjlv Gajraj, Executive Director, Ministry of women and child Development, National Nutrition Resource centre-central Project Management Unit, POSHAN Abhiyaan, 3d Floor, Jeevan vihar Building, Sansad Marg, New Delhi 11oo01. Duly filled up application form along with relevant documents would be submitted within 21 January 2020.