IISER Non Teaching Recruitment 2020: Apply for 24 Superintending Engineer, Jr. Translator & Office Asst in Behrampur
IISER Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Notification is out for 24 vacancies. Check details here.
IISER Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Berhampur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Superintending Engineer, Junior Translator and Office Assistant. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 11 June 2020.
- Starting date of online application: 22 May 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 11 June 2020
IISER Non Teaching Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Superintending Engineer- 13 Posts
- Junior Translator - 6 Posts
- Office Assistant - 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IISER Non Teaching Recruitment 2020
- Superintending Engineer- degree or equivalent grade in Engineering in a relevant field (preferably in civil) from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Translator - Candidates holding Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level are eligible to apply or holding qualification of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level OR having Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
- Office Assistant - Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with sufficient typing speed, proficiency in office application like Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Superintending Engineer- 57 years
- Junior Translator - 35 years
- Office Assistant - 30 years
How to apply for IISER Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 22 June 2020. A printout of the online application form, duly signed in each page along with self-attested copies of certificates of all educational qualification, experience and testimonials must reach the Institute on or before 22 June 2020 till 05:30 p.m.