IIT Project Scientist and Other Jobs
IIT Bhubaneswar Sarkari Naukri: 5 Vacancies for Project Scientist/Staff and Lab Engineer Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneswar has invited applications for recruitment to the five vacant positions of Project Scientist, Project Staff and Lab Engineer. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 16 October 2017.
- Last date for application submission – 16 October 2017
IIT Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
- Project Scientist– 02 Posts
- Project Staff – 02 Posts
- Lab Engineer – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Scientist/Staff and Lab Engineer Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience Criteria
- Project Scientist– M.Tech/ M.E/ MS (by Research) in ECE/CSE with minimum 70% marks (or 7.0/ 10.0 CGPA) throughout starting from Class X. OR MCA with minimum 70% marks throughout starting from Class X with 4 years of experience in Multimedia/ Programming Languages (C/C++/ JAVA/ Python)
- Project Staff – B.Tech/ B.E in ECE/ CSE with minimum 70% marks (or 7.0/10.0 CGPA) throughout starting from Class X (OR) MCA with minimum 70% marks (or 7.0/ 10.0 CGPA) throughout starting from Class X with 2 years of experience in Multimedia/ Programming Languages.
- Lab Engineer – M.E/ M.Tech in the field of Microelectronics/ VLSI/ Embedded system with a minimum CGPA of 7.0/10 or 65% and with a valid GATE score.
How to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Jobs 2017, Project Scientist/Staff and Lab Engineer Posts
Interested candidates may apply through online and submit the hard copy of application form along with attested copies to the Asst. Registrar (R&D), IIT Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar ‐ 751007 on or before 16 October 2017.
Government Jobs Online