Education plays an integral part in developing a student’s personality. Students who are meritorious in their studies but are economically inefficient to pursue their studies further find it really difficult to deal with this situation. In order to help a bit with their education part, buddy4study India foundation has taken an initiative called Kind circle, and is inviting applications for the Kind Circle Meritorious Scholarship 2018 from outstanding students belonging to underprivileged society and having the passion to pursue their higher education. Mentioned below are the important points that students need to go through before applying for the scholarship program.
- Students who are studying in class 9th to 12th or pursuing graduation or any vocational program (all years)
- They must have secured 60% or above in the last qualifying exam
- Their age must not be above 20 years
- Their family income must not be more than 4 Lacs (Inclusive of all sources).
- In order to apply for the scholarship, students need to visit the official site.
- Login or register using Email, Facebook or Google Plus
- After logging in they need to fill in the required details and submit the application form
- Once the application process is completed, the applicants will be receiving a confirmation email/SMS on their registered mail id or mobile number
- They can always track their application status by logging in their respective account
The last date of application for the Kind Circle Scholarship is 31st December 2017.
Students will be awarded the benefit of up to 12,000 or the coverage of their actual tuition fee (whichever will be less).
Required Documents - Students will be required to submit their Family income certificate which they will need to provide at the time of the interview. Mark sheets of their last qualifying exam and an Id proof of them.
Selection Process - The selection process will consist of two stages. The first stage will be consisting of the scrutiny of the online application process. The second stage will consist of the telephonic interview.
Click below for Application links
Disclaimer: The content has been provided by www.buddy4study.com