Defence Research Development Organization Jobs Notification: Defence Research Development Organization has invited applications for the 05 Junior Research Fellows Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 03 June 2019.
Advertisement No: DEBEL/HRD/JRF/02/2019
- Last Date of Application: 03 June 2019
- Walk-in-interview on: 20 June 2019
Defence Research Development Organisation Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellows-1: 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellows-2: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellows-3: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellows Post Job
Junior Research Fellows
- Junior Research Fellows-1: Postgraduate degree (M.Sc or equivalent) in Chemistry with 1st Division and NET qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC (NET) MHRD GATE or JEST or Graduate degree in professional course (BE/ B.Tech) in Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering in 1st Division with CSIR-UGC (NET) / GATE qualification or Postgraduate (ME / MTech) degree in Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering in 1st Division both at Graduate & Postgraduate level.
- Junior Research Fellows-2: Graduate degree in professional course (B Tech/BE) in Electronics with 1st Division with CSIR-UGC NET/ GATE qualification or Postgraduate (MTech) degree in Electronics with 1st Division both at Graduate & Postgraduate level
- Junior Research Fellows-3: Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences /Biomedical Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology with first division wherever division or equivalent grading is awarded with CSIR-UGC NET Qualification, CSIR/ UGC/ ICMR/ DBT/ DST qualified with valid fellowship at the time of joining.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can download the application form from the website www.drdo.gov.in and send their duly completed application as per format by e-mail prior to walk-in interview on email@example.com. Last date for receipt of application forms by e-mail is 03rd Jun 2019. A copy of the form should also be brought duly filled along with complete bio-data on the date of interview.