DRDO DIHAR Recruitment 2019: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) - Defence Institute of High Altitude Research (DIHAR) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 23 October 2019.
- walk-in-interview date: 23 October 2019
DRDO DIHAR Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow – 5 Posts
- Research Associate – 2 Posts
DRDO DIHAR Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry, Physics) – M.Sc., B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech in the relevant subject.
- Research Associate (Chemistry, Materials Engineering) – M.E./M.Tech with 3 years of research/teaching/design and development and at least one research paper published in Science Citation Index (SCI) Journal.
Age Limit – 28 years for JRF, 35 years of RA
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Official Website Link
How to apply for DRDO DIHAR Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 23 October 2019 at DIHAR base lab near 3 BRD, Industrial Area Phase 2, Chandigarh along with the documents.