DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2019: 150 Vacancies Notified for Apprentice Post, Apply Online @rac.gov.in
DRDO Recruitment 2019 Notification is out at rac.gov.in. Candidates can apply online for these posts by 7 September 2019.
DRDO Recruitment 2019: Defence Research & Development Organization- GTRE has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 7 September 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 7 September 2019
DRDO Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent) – 90 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees – 30 Posts
- ITI Apprentice Trainees – 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent) – degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University.
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees – diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a University.
- ITI Apprentice Trainees – A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognised by the All India Council for Technical education.
How to apply for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 7 September 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.