Download NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 12 Physics: Chapter 15 - Communication Systems in PDF format. You can download the PDF with the help of download link given at the end of this article. Solutions provided in the PDF (or eBook) can be easily understood by any average level student.
It has been observed that questions from Class 12th Physics NCERT Exemplar (Chapter 15 - Communication Systems) are constantly asked in CBSE board exams and competitive exams like JEE (Main), NEET, WBJEE, UPSEE etc. Due to this reason, we have provided complete solutions of each and every question of the chapter (Communication Systems). Besides studying NCERT textbooks, CBSE Class 12 Students are also recommended to practice questions from NCERT Exemplar.
Chapter 15, Communication Systems of Class 12 Physics NCERT Exemplar contains:
• 9 Multiple Choice Questions (Type-I) having single correct option (MCQ I)
• 5 Multiple Choice Questions (Type-II) having more than one correct option (MCQ II)
• 6 Very Short Answer Type Questions (VSA)
• 5 Short Answer Type Questions (SA)
• 5 Long Answer Type Questions (LA)
Most of these questions are based on the topics given below:
• Elements of a communication system (block diagram only)
• Bandwidth of signals (speech, TV & digital data)
• Bandwidth of transmission medium
• Propagation of electromagnetic waves in the atmosphere
• Sky & space wave propagation
• Satellite communication
• Need for modulation
• Amplitude modulation and frequency modulation
• Advantages of frequency modulation over amplitude modulation
The level of NCERT Exemplar questions is quite high and all the questions are important for CBSE Class 12 Physics board exam 2018.