Kalpana Chawla National Scholar Exam 2017 is intended to highlight meritorious talents and provide them once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of NASA camp. The examination rewards both participating students and teachers, schools.
Application submission closes on December 05, 2017. To check the eligibility and application procedures follow the proceedings:
School students studying in class 5- 9 of CBSE, ICSE or any state board can apply.
Students taking away positions will be awarded as such:
- 1st prize winner will get an opportunity to attend NASA camp. Top 21 students will be considered for the same.
- 2nd prize winner will receive cash prize of INR 1L to 21 students.
- 3rd prize winner will get cash prize of INR 51,000.
- Consolation to 21 students bagging 4th position will get INR 21,000.
Schools and faculty will be awarded as mentioned below:
- 1st prize winner- One faculty member from top 4 schools will be attending NASA camp along with students.
- 2nd prize winner- Cash prize of INR 21,000 to next best 9 schools or teachers.
- 3rd prize winner- Cash prize winner of INR 11,000 to next top 9 schools or teachers each.
Interested candidates can register themselves online before the last date.
Educharya’s primary objectives of revitalizing the age-old concept of education sector are striving to keep the community thriving through empowerment, cost retention, and self-learning concepts.
Disclaimer: The content has been provided by www.buddy4study.com