East Coach Railway Recruitment 2019: East Coast Railway (ECoR), Bhubaneswar, Odisha invited applications for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) and Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts. Eligible candidates can apply attend walk-in-interview on 28 May 2019.
Last Date of Application - 28 May 2019 (Tuesday) at 10:00 AM
East Coast Railway Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 10
- PGT – 3 Posts (Political Science, Hindi, Telegu)
- TGT Odia Medium - 3 Posts (Phy. Science, Maths, Sanskrit)
- TGT English Medium - 4 Posts (Phy. Science, Maths, Sanskrit, English)
- PGT – Rs. 27,500/-
- TGT – Rs. 26, 250/-
Eligibility Criteria for East Coast Railway Scouts and Guides Posts
- PGT – Two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks aggregate in PGT (Hindi) - Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate Level/PGT (Telugu) - Telugu as one of the subjects at Graduate Level/PGT (POI. Science) - Political Science. B.Ed or equivalent degree from recognized university. AND Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media Knowledge of computer applications.
- TGT – Graduation (in the teaching subject) and 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education (By whatever name known) OR Graduation (in the Teaching Subject) with at least 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed) OR Graduation (in the teaching subject) with at least 45% marks and 01 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition norms and procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.Arts/B.Sc or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed OR Graduation (in the teaching subject) with at least 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed (Special Education). Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test and Competence to teach through the medium/media as required.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit): B.Arts with Sanskrit as one of the elective subject OR Its equivalent oriental Degree in Sanskrit and Degree/Diploma in Teaching OR S.A.V. Certificate.
18 to 65 Years
How to Apply for East Coast Railway Scouts and Guides Posts 2018
The Eligible candidates can walk in for interview at Mixed Higher Secondary School / Khurda Road, JATNI on 28 May 2019 at 10:00 AM