Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for Assistant Commandant Posts from 24 May
Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union hiring Male/Female candidates for Assistant Commandant (Group A Gazetted Officer) Posts. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode only.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Indian Coast Guard has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) in various branches. Interested candidates will be able to apply through the online mode.
The application process for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Jobs 2019 will start from 24 May 2019 and close on 4 June 2019. Candidates Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 are eligible to apply for these posts and they should have a Bachelors Degree in the concerned subject. The upper age limit of OBC/SC & ST is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules in vogue.
Candidates can check this notification to get all necessary details regarding educational qualification, post name and others.'
- Opening date of online application form: 24 May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 4 June 2019
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
- General Duty
- General Duty (Ssa)
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA)
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical)
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Commandant Posts
- General Duty/ General Duty (SSA) - Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks; Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent.
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA) - Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical) - Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below with 60% marks.
- Law - A degree in Law with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode only. The online applications for Assistant Commandant Posts will start from 24 May 2019 and close on 4 June 2019.