The UPSC has declared the results of the NDA & NA (II) 2017 Written Exam recently. The successful candidates are expected to be called for the SSB Interview in January 2018. The Services Selection Board (SSB) Interviews have a five days testing schedule, other than the day of arrival or reporting.
During the 4-day long SSB Interview, the Group Discussion will be conducted as part of the Group Tests on the Day-3. As part of the Group Discussion, the candidates are given two topics to discuss. The topics cover important social issue and current event and 20 minutes allotted to each topic.
For the benefit of the candidates who are going to appear in the SSB Interview, Jagran Josh is providing a list of important topics for the Group Discussion. The topics are as given below.
• Non Performing Assets with Banks in India
• GST – Issues related to Implementation
• Demonetization: Good or Bad
• Corruption in India
• Women Reservations Bill
• Role of Social Media in day-to-day life
• Smart Phone addiction among Youth
• Significance of Yoga
• Modernisation of the Armed Forces
• Doklam Stand off between India and China
• Relevance of surgical strikes/Hot pursuit strategies
• Reasons for NE Insurgency
• AFSPA Controversy
• Delay in execution of defence projects
• Cross Border Terrorism in Jammu & Kashmir
• Army personnel suitable for political offices post-retirement
• Use of technology in Tri Services
• Swachh Bhart Campaign: Success or Failure?
• Problem of Dowry
• India-US Relations: Recent Agreements & Impact
• Pollution problem in Delhi
• Threats to Communal Harmony
• Impact of automation on jobs in India
• Reservations in Private Sector
• Voting Rights to NRIs
• Reasons for Sports Underdevelopment in India
• Concept of Inclusive Development
• Means Vs Ends Debate
• Restrictions on Freedom of Speech
• Does India need bullet trains?
• Justice delayed is justice denied
• SC judgement on Right to Privacy and Future of Aadhaar
• Impact of Brexit on Indian Economy
• Appointments to Higher Judiciary
The aspirants are advised to prepare material on the above given topics and prepare for the discussion.
Best wishes from Jagran Josh!!!!
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.