North 24 Parganas District Job Notification: Applications are hereby sought from the eligible candidates for the following contractual posts under National Health Mission, Department of Health & Family Welfare, North 24 Parganas. Henceforth, all the eligible and interested candidates are being requested to submit their application/s as per prescribed format. North 24 Parganas District has invited applications for the Staff Nurse, Medical Officer and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for North 24 Parganas District Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 17 April 2020.
- ClosingDate for submission of Application: 17 April 2020
North Parganas District Staff Nurse, Medical Officer and other Vacancy Details
- District Consultant Quality Monitoring: 01 post
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- FTMO: 11 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 181
- Lab Tech: 05 Posts
- Data Manager: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, MO and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- District Consultant Quality Monitoring: Degree in Statistics with good academic from a reputed University. Age Limit: 40 years.
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI). Age Limit: Max. 63 years.
- FTMO: MBBS with Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized Institute with One year compulsory internship. Must be registered West Bengal Medical Council (WBMC). Age Limit: Max. 66 years.
- Staff Nurse: GNM from an institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC). Age Limit: Max. 64 years.
- Lab Tech: Graduation in Medical Laboratory Technician (B. Sc.) with min. One year experience after graduation. Age Limit: 40 years.
- Data Manager: Graduate with Diploma in Computer Applications or ‘O’ Level course from DOEACC. Age Limit: 40 Years.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for North 24 Parganas District Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 17 April 2020.