Ministry of Tribal (National Education Society for Tribal Students) affairs Job Notification: Ministry of Tribal affairs has invited applications for the Consultant and Young Professional posts. Interested candidates can apply for Ministry of Tribal affairs Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 21 April 2020.
- ClosingDate for submission of Application: 21 April 2020
Ministry of Tribal affairs Consultant and Young Professional Vacancy Details
- Consultant–Grade II (Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)): 01 Post
- Consultant - Grade I (Human Resource (HR)): 01 Post
- Consultant - Grade I Information Technology (IT): 01 Post
- Consultant - Grade I Procurement Specialist (Service & Goods): 01 Post
- Consultant - Grade I Consultant (Finance): 01 Post
- Young Professional Data Manager: 01 Post
- Consultant-Retired Examination and Processing of Proposals: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant and Young Professional Job
Eligible qualification, age proof, experience etc. Please visit official website Central Ministry of Tribal affairs https://tribal.nic.in/NESTS.
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 10 April 2020. Interested applicants may apply online at https://tribal.nic.in/NESTS. Application form will not be accepted through any other mode. The last date of receipt of applications will be 30 days from the publication of this advertisement on the official website I.e. 10 April 2020. Application form received after 10 April 2020 will not be considered.