Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 2020: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has invited application to the recruitment of Fireman and Safety Assistant Posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website from 18 March 2020 to 02 April 2020.
- Commencement of submission of online applications for CSL Recruitment 2020: 18 March 2020
- Last date for submission of online applications for Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment: 02 April 2020
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Fireman and Safety Assistant Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Safety Assistants - 24Posts
- Fireman- 34 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Fireman and Safety Assistant Recruitment 2020:
- Safety Assistants - Pass in SSLC. One year Diploma in Safety/Fire from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking. Minimum one year training or experience in safety in a Public Sector Undertaking or a Factory.
- Fireman- Pass in SSLC. Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognised course from a reputed institute OR Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), including fire fighting on-board ships from Armed Forces/Recognised Institutions. Knowledge in Malayalam is desirable. Experience: Minimum one year experience in fire fighting in State Fire Force or in a large Industrial Undertaking or in the Armed Forces or in Public Sector Undertakings or in Private Companies
For more details regarding eligibility criteria, please click on the below notification link.
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Fireman and Safety Assistant Vacancy 2020:
Interested candidates for Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 02 April 2020.