Dibrugarh University (DU) Job Notification: Dibrugarh University (DU) has invited applications for the Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor posts. Interested persons can apply for Dibrugarh University (DU) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 09 April 2020.
- Closing Date of submission of Application: 09 April 2020
Dibrugarh University (DU) Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
- Professor: 07 Posts
- Associate Professor: 08 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 14 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–19 March 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching (Prof. Assistant Professor and Associate Professor) Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Professor: MA in Assamese/Sanskrit/Bengali/Hindi/Oriya/English with good academy career provided that the applicants other than those who have done MA in Assamese must have proficiency in Assamese. Publications on comparative Literature or Equivalent research work and publications of high standard. Experience of Teaching in University/College as assistant Professor for a period of min. 10 years.
- Associate Professor: M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Botany.
- Assistant ProfessorSc. in Life Sciences/Botany or MA in Education.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested persons can apply for Dibrugarh University (DU) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 09 April 2020. Applications in the prescribed form of the university are invited from the intending eligible candidates for the following posts so as to reach the undersigned
on or before 09 April 2020 along with a Bank Draft of Rs. five hundred in favour of the Registrar, DU, Dibrugarh payable at PNB, Dibrugarh university Branch.