Northern Railway Delhi Recruitment 2019, Walk in for 37 Sr Resident Posts
Northern Railway Job 2019: Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi invited applications for the recruitment of Senior Resident Posts. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 12, 13 and 14 June 2019.
Date for Walk in Interview - 12, 13 and 14 June 2019 8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M
Northern Railway Vacancy Details
Sr Resident - 47 Posts
Matrix Level -11 (Rs.67700-208700) revised pay as per 7th CPC at entry level. Allowances as admissible will be paid.
Eligibility Criteria for Doctors
- Post Graduate Degree recognised by MCI in the concerned Specialty,
- Post Graduate Diploma recognised by MCI In the concerned Specialty
- SR-ONCOLOGY:- Candidates should be DM/DNB oncology or MS Surgery with one year experience in Oncology. SR –Casualty; Candidate should be MD/DNB in Medicine/Surgery/Paediatrics/Anaesthesia.
- The candidate should complete the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma on or before the date of interview.
- ONLY If candidates with PG Qualification are not available in a particular specialty, those without PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital or MCI recognized private hospital in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only.
How to Apply for the Northern Railway Doctors Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview at Auditorium, Central Hospital on scheduled date and time.