AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) invited applications for the recruitment of Senior Resident. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview from 18 to 20 February 2019.
Walk-in-Interview - 18 to 20 February 2019
AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy Details
Senior Resident – 101 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Post
- A MCI/UGC recognized postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/Ph.D in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates with DM/M.Ch. in concerned specialty will be preferred in respective departments as applicable
- DM in Neurology, Nephrology & Cardiology can also apply for General Medicine
- M.Ch in Burn& Plastic Surgery, Cardiothoracic surgery, Neurosurgery and Paediatric surgery can also apply for General Surgery
- For non-medical candidates in Biochemistry, Anatomy, Microbiology, Pathology & Lab Medicine and FMT, the candidate should possess M.Sc. Degree in the subject concerned, and Ph.D from a recognized University/Institute.
- To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should have passed the qualifying examination before the date of Interview & result declared to this effect on or before this date.
- The tenure of qualifying degree should also be completed before the date of Interview
- Those Post graduate who have already completed 3 years of Senior Residency (NonAcademic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered
Selection Procedure for Senior Resident
Selection will be done on the basis of interview
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhopal Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at the Ground Floor, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Medical College Building, Saket Nagar, Bhopal – 462020 (M.P.) on scheduled date and time.
Rs. 1000/- (No fee for SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates) to be paid by Demand Draft only in favour of “AIIMS Bhopal