Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Deputy Surveyor and Town Planning Building Overseer. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 13 March 2019.
• Commencement of submission of online application: 20 February 2019
• Last date for submission of online application: 13 March 2019
Andhra Pradesh PSC Vacancy Details
• Deputy Surveyor- 29 Posts
• Town Planning Building Overseer In AP Town And Country Planning Subordinate Service – 18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Surveyor and Other Posts
• Deputy Surveyor- Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh, or its equivalent.
• Town Planning Building Overseer In AP Town And Country Planning Subordinate Service – Diploma in D.C.E./ L.C.E./L.A.A awarded by the Andhra Pradesh Board of Technical Education.
How to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 13 March 2019. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Download Official Notification PDF Here for Deputy Surveyor Posts
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019: Application begins for 22 Food Safety Officer from 7 March
APPSC Recruitment 2019 for 50 Forest Section Officer Posts, Check Notification & Online Form
APPSC Recruitment 2019 for 430 Forest Beat Officer Posts, Check Notification & Online Form
APPSC Recruitment 2019, Notification Issued for 400+ Lecture Posts