RSMSSB Rajasthan Anganwadi Supervisor Admit Card 2018 released,Download@sso.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment 2018 Admit Card Issued: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur has released the admit card for Anganwadi Supervisor Posts exam 2018.Candidates can download admit card from the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Rajasthan Anganwadi Supervisor Admit Card 2018 Issued: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur has released the admit card for Anganwadi Supervisor Posts exam 2018.Candidates can download admit card from the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
It is noted that RSMSSB had inivited tha application for the notification for the Anganwadi Supervisor (Woman) posts. Exam is to be conducted on 10 February 2019. Exam will be conducted from 2.30 PM to 5.30 and candidates can download their admit card from the official website for the same.
Candidates can download their admit card from the official website with providing their admit card and other credentials.
Process to Download the Admit card
- Candidates have to visit the official site https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- After signing in, a window will be open and you will have to provide your Digital Identity/Username
- You will have to enter roll number, date of birth and password to receive the admit card.
- Now, to get your admit card click on submit button.
- And thus you can download the admit card and keep a print out of the same for your written examination
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 for 309 Anganwadi Supervisor (Woman) Posts, Apply Online by 03 November
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 for 309 Anganwadi Supervisor Woman Posts: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur invited online applications for the post of Anganwadi Supervisor Posts. The opportunity is open for women candidates, to fill 309 Anganwadi Supervisor Posts. Female candidates who possess graduation degree along with recognized computer certificate course would be able to apply for the posts.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 application process Anganwadi Supervisor (Woman) Posts, is starting from 04 October and will continue till 03 November 2018. Eligible candidates can apply through official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The selection will be done basis of RSMSSB Anganwadi Supervisor Exam which is tentatively scheduled to be organized in the months of January/February 2019.
The board will appoint selected candidates, for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018, in the Pay Matrix Level 7 with a pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 and Grade Pay Rs.2400.
Important Dates RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission - 04 October 2018
- Last Date for Online Application Submission - 03 November 2018
Vacancy Details RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
Anganwadi Supervisor (Woman) - 309 Posts
- TSP Area – 18 Posts
- Non-TSP Area – 291Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
- Graduate of a University established by law in India, with 10 years’ experience as an Anganwadi worker in ICDS ANDHaving one of the following or higher qualification in Computer Education:-
- "O" or Higher Level certificates course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India OR
- Certificates course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi OR
- Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificates orginized under National/ State council or Vocational Training Scheme
18 to 40 Years
How to Apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in from 04 October 2018 to 03 November 2018.